Our Vision and Values
Our Mission Statement
‘Your Child, Our Inspiration’
Our Vision Statement
‘We are committed to provide a nurturing, stimulating environment
which empowers each child to realise their potential'.
Our Whitecross School Values
- The happiness of all children, families and staff.
- A caring and supportive staff who know and respect everyone they meet.
- The development of self-confidence, self-motivation and independence.
- Consistently developing cooperation, collaboration and teamwork.
- Providing indoor and outdoor spaces that are stimulating and exciting, where children can explore, discover, be challenged, experiment and take risks in a safe and secure environment.
- A stimulating and diverse play based curriculum, suited to children’s needs, enabling all children to reach their full potential in an enabling environment.
- Praise and celebration of the resilience and efforts of every child.
- Raising aspirations and a commitment to lifelong learning.
- The natural environment, our local community and the wider world.
- Working in partnership with children and families to embrace the needs of everyone.